Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Going to the Baby's Room

We went shopping at Ikano one day and Ray was with Ryan at a DIY shop while I shopped elsewhere. Halfway through, he called to say the little boy had pooped and we needed to find a baby room. I forgot to bring along the wet wipes so I rushed to the nearest pharmacy to grab one. I waited in line for quite a long time while Ray went with Ryan to the baby room first.

When I got there, the father cleared the path for me to do the "honour" of cleaning and changing Ryan. So I did...The rest of the story unfolds in the pictures below.

Ryan lying on the changing table waiting to be cleaned up and changed. He's got a funny expression on his face, I wonder why.


The pants came off and now we take a deep breath, all ready to be confronted with the smell...


Mummy: "Hey, there's no poo in the diaper!"


Ryan: "That's what I was trying to tell you with that funny expression."


Ryan being strapped back in his pram. Doesn't he look a tad angry at us for getting him all wrong?

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com, modified by ryansern.com