Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ryan celebrates mummy's birthday

This morning I woke up to a smiling Ryan. Maybe it was his way to wish me Happy Birthday?

We went for a simple family dinner to celebrate. The highlight for the little boy was when the waiters and waitresses brought out the birthday cake and lit the candles. He seemed to like the sight of it. Then the gathered waiters sang a lively tune of Happy Birthday rather loudly. I think Ryan got scared; he burst into tears! Haha, the poor boy. But it didn't take long to pacify him.

After I cut the cake, I put a tiny bit of sponge cake into his eager mouth and he loved it! His facial expression was priceless! It's too bad we didn't get a shot of him just then. He wanted more but we didn't feed him anymore.

It's been a great birthday with Ryan there with us.... :)

Ryan wants to look at the menu too!

"Yum-yum...everything looks so delicious. When am I gonna have enough teeth to chew on them?"

Mummy with The Prince

See how excited Ryan looked on at the cake and candles?

And now you see a crying Ryan...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com, modified by ryansern.com