Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ryan - a steady wedding guest

Last weekend we attended a friend's wedding in Muar. Ryan came with us. Not only was he quite a hit with some of the ladies there, he was also quite the steady guest! I expected him to cry or show some stress over the loud toasting sessions, but he was all calm and steady, no sweat!

Here are some of his pictures taken by a professional mummy with her professional camera (not me!).

Ryan posing for the camera


Ryan with Aunty Jen Li


Ryan with Aunty Pauline


Ryan being very comfy with Aunty Pauline


"Let me show you my two front teeth..."


"See my two front teeth?"


Ryan grinning cheeckily

1 comments:

My Rantings said...

I love the 1st photo! So handsome & grown-up! Let me give him a hug!!! :)

 
template by suckmylolly.com, modified by ryansern.com