Sunday, May 11, 2008

I can feed myself...

We've been trying to get Ryan to hold his own bottle. I would say it wasn't hard at all. He wouldn't voluntarily do it, though. We start off with us holding the bottle and then guiding his little hands to hold it instead. But he's quite lazy at holding it up on his own. If any at any time the bottle tilts, we would help to adjust it and the moment we touch that bottle, he would let go!

Anyway, we got him to hold it for as long as we can...well long enough to get a few shots =)

2 comments:

InnerJourney said...

I hug him everyday, kiss him, toss him around, chat unaudibly over nothing, 'apprehend' him ... what else but I dont seem to get enough of it. I still pop over to his site to have a peep at him everyday hoping for something new. hahahha. that's addiction!!!!!

Ryan's Mum said...

grandma, grandma...see the real boy mah! :D

 
template by suckmylolly.com, modified by ryansern.com